We are looking for an Environment Manager to join our client as one of the Leads within the HRIS project. This position will see you work alonsgide a number of other leads and Vendor partners to deliver on a major HR Information System!
A bit about your new company:
You will be joining an organisation who sit at the forefront of Australia's technology market. This project will help reshape the state of their HR in an organisation that is sizable.
A day in the life:
- Manage / run the various environments of all the HR system tenants. This includes ensuring that they are hardened and will only hold the appropriate data as specified by the security team.
- Work with the Deployment manager for any deployments
- Work with the data migration lead for loading the data into the deployments
- Work with the Integrations Lead to manage any deployments to upgrade/ modify any associated applications
- Work with the Architecture team to ensure all firewall burns, network connections are completed
- Along with the any deployment manager and the HRIS Change Manager, manage the business communications associated with deployment of the HR system
- Manage any changes to the environments / tenants
You will have extensive experience:
- As an environment manager
- Managing direct reports
- Dealing with other leads
- HR system experience i.e. Workday (ideal)
Apply now with your CV in WORD format
Candidates must reside in Australia with full work rights to be considered