Our client is a well-known Australian organisation who is currently seeking an Environment Manager to support the setup of their non-production environments.
In this position, you would be coordinating and facilitating various technical teams ensuring that the projects are adhering to an agreed plan to complete their tasks in order to support the completion of tasks during the development and test lifecycles.
To list of few, these are some of the things you would be responsible for:
- Assisting PMs on their Major Projects to define their Development and Test System requirements.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Major Projects for any environment related issues and risks during a project's lifecycle.
- Maintaining relationships with technical service providers (both internal and external) to provide technical support for their vital projects.
- Provide regular status reports to management.
What skills and experience our client is looking for:
- Strong experience as an Environment Manager in large environments
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of development and testing methods
- Risk, Issue and Release management experience
- Amazing stakeholder management abilities
- Experience with deployment or integration solutions (highly desirable)
This role is initially 6 months but does have the potential for extension.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #196539