The position has overall responsibility for ensuring that Development and Test Environments are setup to meet the requirements of major projects. The position is primarily a coordination/facilitation role to ensure that various technical teams adhere to an agreed plan to complete their tasks to build & support the systems that will be required by Major Projects.
- Assist the Project Managers on Major Projects to define their Development and Test System requirements.
- Liaise with infrastructure designers to ensure they have been provided with concise information about development and test system requirements so that they can undertake their design of suitable development & test environments for the Major Projects.
- Coordinate the collation of estimates of resources & effort required to build and support development & test environments.
- Create & manage plans to ensure that the infrastructure and software for Development & Test Environments are provisioned in accordance to an agreed scope, schedule & budget.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with technical project scope management and planning skills
- Experienced with risk and issue management
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Microsoft technology (O/S, IIS, .NET, AD, SQL)
- Oracle DB
- Linux or AIX
- SAP ERP
- Weblogic / J2EE
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY now.
If you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.