Environment Engineer experienced with environment management and administration of MDM platforms like VMware AirWatch, VMware Workspace ONE and Jamf Pro for iOS, Android and Mac devices.
- Work with architecture, infrastructure and engineering teams to co-ordinate creation of new environments
- Work with existing team to maintain health of non-production and production environments (patching, monitoring, upgrades etc)
- Perform software deployment to non-production and production environments
- Identify, investigate and resolve incidents related to environment issues
- Develop and maintain build scripts and tools for deployment automation
Must have skills:
- MDM platform administration (AirWatch, Workspace ONE)
- Windows server administration
- Linux server administration
- Environment management
- Knowledge of how MSSQL databases work and databases in general
- Knowledge of how Active Directory works
- Knowledge of how Exchange works
- Knowledge of Azure
As this role has extensive stakeholder management the successful candidate will have strong communication skills and demonstrable experience with client management.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Ash Bhatia on 80807217 for more information.