One of our Global leading client is continuing to grow and scale their business, launching new office in Melbourne CBD, and seeking an Enterprise Support Engineer.
This will be exciting career progression opportunity since their Australian business is at their starting stage and with their multi million funding from Headquarters, there will be lot of room to grow with the organisation.
The company also provides many benefits to their employees including health insurance benefits.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide pre and post sales technical support to partners and customers by interpreting and solving problems when reported by end users, partner, carriers, or internal stakeholders
- Manage technical challenges during the Trial and Pilot phases of sales cycle
- Pro-actively manage post sales cases by using tools provided; case management system, phone, chat, email
- Conduct and manage escalations to senior engineers as needed
- Work with Operations to facilitate the RMA (returns) process for partners and customers
Successful candidates must have:
- LAN/WAN Layer 2 and 3 network topologies, interworking, and troubleshooting (i.e. MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, LLDP, VLAN, STP, etc.)
- Virtual Private Network and tunnel solutions (i.e. DMVPN, TLS, IPSEC, GRE, L2TP, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft OS, Mac OS, Linux and other regular packaged software
- Configuring, installing, and troubleshooting Group Policy and DNS in an Active Directory environment
- Configuring and troubleshooting Client Discovery and File Sharing
- General knowledge of TCP/IP networking including: WAN/LAN routing, WiFi, and DHCP
- General knowledge of Network Security (i.e. Firewall, PAT, and Content Filtering)
- Network Security (i.e. UTM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SBC, ACL, NAT)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <188477>.
Please click the apply button now.