This is a large, highly regarded and iconic Australian Organisation that is undergoing some exciting improvements in their IT functions. A position has become available for a passionate and pro-active Solution Architect to join their high-calbre solution architecture team.
- Architecture SME and provide Consulting Services to the business and other technical teams.
- Prepare the Solution Context, analyze technical trade-offs, determine the primary components, and subsystems.
- Support vendor product selections (via RFI and RFP), including engagement with industry peers.
- Facilitating technical workshops and applying co-design and technical design methods.
- Delivering High-level design documents and Ongoing solution design assurance as the solution evolves through the project lifecycle.
- Leading a group of technical specialists. Oversight of technical approach and delivery, where required deep dive to lead technical discussions.
The Key Skills and experience we are looking are around:
- Solution Architect with at least 5 years of Architecture experience.
- Experience of delivering Functional solution design by following "Architecture ways of Working"
- Previous experience of leading a group of technical specialists.
- Designing solutions using bespoke ERP systems (preferred SAP) and their integration with other applications including SaaS solutions.
- Experience of working in an Agile product development environment and designing solutions in collaboration.
- Excellent understanding of Cloud solutions, Azure, or Google.
To indicate your interest, please apply via the link or call Eugene on (02) 8267 2467 for a detailed and confidential discussion