Our Client is a large enterprise organisation that has established a Cyber Defence Portfolio to increase its Cyber Security capability.
The purpose of this role is to support the Cyber Defence Portfolio in providing security architecture leadership and advice to the organisation and associated agencies and 3rd parties.
- Develop a security reference architecture that provides guidance and guardrails for projects and programs in the definition of and implementation of securityv Controls.
- Oversee the design of security solutions for the Cyber defence portfolio
- Provide regular and effective senior level engagement with IT and business stakeholders
- Promote security, risk management and awareness
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (eg computer science or IT degree), industry certifications (eg CISM, CISSP, TOGAF, GIAC) and/or relevant industry experience;
- Significant experience in developing, communicating and maintaining cyber security architectures, roadmaps, policies and standards;
- Experience in shaping and driving the security design and deployment of major ICT transformation programs from a cyber security perspective, including (but not limited to): network security architecture, desktop and server security architecture, cloud security and resilience architecture, threat and vulnerability management, centralised logging and threat correlation;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence other senior technical and business staff, without these people being direct reports;
- High level written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to negotiate, consult and persuade in a business and technical environment;
- Proven technical and interpersonal skills are required to develop sound communications options;
- Ability to affect change through technical leadership;
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment;
- Well-developed enterprise / solution architect and technical skills across a broad range of transformation technologies;
To indicate your interest and be part of this exciting journey, please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion