Enterprise Security Architect within banking/financial services sector
About the role...
Your purpose will be to develop security strategies, plans, architectures and roadmaps for managing cyber security threats to the bank. You will require strong and effective thought leadership, strategic thinking and effective communication to both technical and business stakeholders.
You will be responsible for...
- Developing relationships with the business, taking and understanding business roadmaps and bringing the thinking back into the security services and input into the security strategy.
- Developing business and technology strategies for managing security threats.
- Assisting in shaping Security Services investment for initiatives delivering against the security strategy within specific security domains.
- Developing security solution architecture and designs for security initiatives to deliver new or uplifted enterprise security capabilities.
- Developing and maintaining re-usable security architecture and design patterns for consumption by the broader security and solution architecture practice.
You will need to have...
- Extensive experience of security architecture and design, and proven ability to develop strategic security architecture
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of banking and finance, including industry trends and technology adoption
- Knowledge of
- industry frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT
- relevant Australian and international standards
- legislative and regulatory requirements relating to banking and finance technology
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging security threats, relevant security solutions, and limitations of such solutions
If this is you... APPLY NOW or contact Leah Loh quoting reference number 185056.