Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Enterprise SAP Architect to produce Architecture blueprints and roadmaps, Input and development of end-state architecture and Detailed solution overviews and diagrams.
This is for a long-term contract until 30 June 2022 with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Designing the program solution architecture that will enable business outcomes and meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Designing the program/project's solution architecture
- Documenting the conceptual/logical solution architecture
- Briefing appropriate governance boards
- Managing the alignment of solution to roadmap
- Governing and quality assuring the solution to ensure fit and appropriate capability to enable expected business outcomes
- Leading the program/domain architects
- Working with the program/project manager to define the transformation strategy and plan
- Providing advice on remediation program level technology issues and mitigating program level risks
- Working with the principal architect to leverage where applicable: Enterprise Architecture principles, standards, and guidelines, Enterprise Architecture frameworks, patterns and technologies.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience working as an Enterprise SAP Architect at the enterprise level.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement at senior levels.
- Demonstrated experience in developing executive briefs to complex technical design documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and presenting Architecture artefacts.
It is desirable if you have:
- Certification in SAP system architecture and design methods.
- Demonstrated experience in using enterprise architecture modelling tools.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #244600
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.