We are looking for a number of experienced ENTERPRISE level Agile Coaches for a client of ours working through a Agile Transformation in a number of areas in their enterprise.
What will these roles entail?
- Define and refine a Program's Coaching Plan with coaches based on assessments and observations of the adoption of Agility principles and practices.
- Facilitate forums and agile experiments to continuously improve on the ways of working with delivery teams and IT management.
- You will partner with other coaches, business and technology delivery teams to leverage Agile principles and practices to plan and execute their tactical and strategic work to accelerate the design and delivery of both business and customer outcomes.
- Become a thought-leader, advocate and champion for Agile
- Advise and demonstrate the pragmatic adoption/adherence to Enterprise standards including methodologies and framework.
- Demonstrate effective group management techniques to ensure outcomes are achieved or corrective action is taken to mitigate recurrence where obligations have not been met; provide guidance and direction to others.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Agile / Scrum Certifications
- Deep understanding of agile software delivery
- Passion for scaling and transforming agile project delivery.
- DevOps experience and in depth understanding
- Worked with Cloud and Cloud Native applications (AWS - AMP/PCF preferably)
- Lean and Lean startup knowledge and experience
- J2EE enviornment exposure
- Design thinking, Story maps, lean canvas, user centric design etc.
Apply now with your CV in WORD format