Our client is looking for an Enterprise Information Management Specialist for an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of extension. The role will be working with the current team to help achieve EIM objectives in line with their current objectives.
- Identify synergies with current efforts in Records Management, Enterprise Architecture, ICT security, Data Privacy, Responsible Information Sharing and Digital Transformation
- Communicate with technical experts and business-unit customers to ensure full understanding
- Evaluate current strategies and operationalize a roadmap to achieve objectives
- Create documentation outlining the 'how', 'what' and 'why' of the strategy
- Prior working experience designing EIM solutions
- Knowledge of Information Management and Governance principles
- Experience preparing documentation using relatable and non-technical terms
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena 9423 1400 (Job Reference: 202416)