Our client is seeking to engage an Enterprise Information Architect to play a key role within the Enterprise Architecture and Advice team and integral to driving outcomes aligned to company's Corporate Plan valuing data as an asset and the subsequent ICT Principle of managing data as an enterprise asset.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated high-level skill and thorough knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices of ICT strategic planning, enterprise architecture, and information management in a large, complex organisation.
- Strong consultation and communication skills including a proven ability to compile and deliver persuasive presentations, briefings and reports to senior executives and the ability to effectively research, facilitate groups and negotiate with senior managers.
- Demonstrated high-level skill in writing articulate and concise architecture artefacts including principles, strategies, reference architectures, patterns, standards, frameworks and methodologies which effectively facilitate the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Ability to lead performance through setting clear direction and expectations, providing support and feedback and monitoring ongoing performance of individuals and the team.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in application architecture, information architecture, information modelling.
- Demonstrated experience developing and contributing to the assessment, planning and management of information assets to support strategic directions and business objectives.
- Demonstrated high level skill in reviewing documents and providing constructive feedback in support of architecture assurance and governance processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related ICT or business discipline.
- TOGAF 9.x certification
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.