Our Federal Government Client is currently seeking to engage an Enterprise GIS Spatial Database Administrator for a contract opportunity in Canberra.
- Australian Citizen
- Baseline clearance or Ability to Obtain
- 4 Months Contract
Within this role you will:
- Work within Enterprise GIS team and support with
- Schema Creation
- Data Loading
- Data Extraction
- User Access
- Automation and Maintenance Tasks
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated technical experience and in-depth understanding of Spatial Databases particularly Spatial Databases (SDE and PostGIS) on Oracle and Postgresql relational databases
- Proven ability in Data Administration tasks to enable workflows and data delivery
- Experience with Esri ArcGIS Enterprise Software to be able to provide advice and support
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and practical hands-on thinking in order to deliver projects in complex organisation
- Proven business facing and internal communication skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 192414
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.