A large oil and gas company is looking for Enterprise Content Management Architect with experience in business analysis, designing and implementation to work as part of a well-regarded team.
- Architect and implement an end to end Enterprise Content Management solution for an upstream Oil and Gas company to address gaps in existing solution and leverage new digital technologies (like Artificial intelligence, mobility etc) with a primary focus on user experience
- In-depth, strong experience is required in Enterprise Content Management, covering business analysis, designing and implementing solutions.
- Experience in Capital Projects delivery within the O&G Industry and/or resource sector
- Experience in managing and implementing ECM solutions within the O&G Industry
- Experience in implementing new and emerging collaboration technologies (O365; Cisco Sparks, etc.)
- The broad level of knowledge in IT Systems Development and Operations.
- A good understanding and experience in continuous improvement and business process improvement
- An opportunity to work with a large oil and gas client
- Competitive Salary
- Perth CBD location
Please note: we are considering candidates with full Australian Work Rights.
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD
You can share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mili Solanki 08 94231422 (ref 186078)