Our client is a leading global organisation with a cutting-edge AI platform that detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Their real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Due to recent expansion, they are seeking a passionate, experienced, hands-on Enterprise Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for delivering unique and impactful solutions to the NSW Public Sector.
With your existing senior relationships within NSW State Government, you will be excited to build a book of business across high-profile non-defence Public Sector accounts within the NSW State Government.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience selling directly to Public Sector specifically NSW government, both Local and State law enforcement, emergency management, and/or public safety would be desirable
- Must have stable work history and track record of progressive career growth
- Knowledge of publicly available information and social media utilisation efforts of public sector organisations, including law enforcement, emergency management, public information, and public health
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for public sector clients
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise software/SaaS as it relates to artificial intelligence (AI) and open-source data a plus
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
This is a critical role for our client, please click 'apply now' and quote #238257.