This role will be responsible for developing, communicating and maintaining Cyber Security transformation strategies, architecture, roadmaps and standards, and will work with all program initiatives within the ICT Transformation Program.
Key Accountabilities for the role will be:
- Develop, communicate and implement ICT transformation Cyber Security architecture, roadmaps and standards, in alignment with our Client's Cyber Security Strategy & Enterprise Architecture
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to solution architects, designers and project teams in the development, communication and full lifecycle management of enterprise aligned cyber security architectures
- Provide architectural oversight and support over the project lifecycle by liaising with the various business, IT and transformation project stakeholder groups
- Operate as the conduit between the ICT Transformation Program and the existing ICT cyber security architecture function
- Demonstrate ability to persuade ICT and business units of the benefits of the enterprise cyber security architecture, plans and supporting the delivery of the organisational cyber security strategy
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (eg computer science or IT degree), industry certifications (eg CISM, CISSP, TOGAF, GIAC) and/or relevant industry experience
- Significant experience in developing, communicating and maintaining cyber security architectures, roadmaps, policies and standards
- Experience in shaping and driving the security design and deployment of major ICT transformation programs from a cyber security perspective, including (but not limited to): network security architecture, desktop and server security architecture, cloud security and resilience architecture, threat and vulnerability management, centralised logging and threat correlation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence other senior technical and business staff, without these people being direct reports
- High level written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
If you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!