Enterprise Architect - Operational Technology
- Permanent position
- Sydney CBD location
- Innovative and collaborative team
- Leading Australian enterprise organisation in the most exciting phase
- Extensive experience in developing strategy and roadmap documents - OT
This is one of the most innovative Australian companies for operational technology within their field and is highly regarded even globally. They are looking to hire an Enterprise Architect who has demonstrated experience in leading IT/OT projects and delivering business outcomes from aligning corporate goals with commercial and technology objectives.
They are undertaking major transformation initiatives to implement programs which would enable them to build a sustainable future. This is an exciting phase and will comprise multiple work streams operating in parallel.
About the role
Responsible for developing, communicating and maintaining enterprise-wide application, technology and integration architectures, strategies, roadmaps and standards that support Operational Technology (OT) business unit strategies.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an Enterprise Architect capacity
- Extensive experience in developing strategy and roadmap documents
- Extensive experience in industrial process automation, process control, real-time and SCADA Solutions
- Significant experience in developing, communicating and implementing OT application Strategies
- Degree qualifications in engineering, IT, computer science or similar discipline.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative and futuristic companies in Australia.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration and call Smita Gosavi at 0294094807 for more details about the role. Job id # 200179