Enterprise Architect Lead
- Newcastle based permanent role
- Work within application architecture domain
- Lead and mentor the team
My client is a government organisation and is planning to implement new systems and products across the existing enterprise environment. They are looking for a leader who is accountable for mapping and understanding the capabilities of the entire organisation.
The role of the Enterprise Architect Chapter Lead relies strongly on governance, technical assurance and architectural direction, which come from the design authority and enterprise IT governance.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the definition of the applications architecture domain including principles, practices and architectures.
- Experience in developing positive relationships with business and technology stakeholders to articulate the value proposition of enterprise architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in complex environments with an understanding of how to simplify them.
- Demonstrated experience working at a strategic business level or in system architecture.
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud-based solutions and "as a service" architectures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of core business technologies.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment.
- Extensive experience leading and coaching teams.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate all levels of staff to provide a quality service.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage, monitor and evaluate a sections budget or experience in the development of budgets and service plans, monitoring and reporting of financial and work performance.
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders.
- Ability to lead projects and be confident in negotiation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build consensus among stakeholders with a range of levels of digital understanding.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Pragmatic, positive and a self-starter with a passion for driving business improvement.
- TOGAF and SCRUM certification.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details.
Job id #197345