We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to work within a dynamic team environment. You will be an experienced Enterprise Architect who has worked across a range of large corporate with substantial customer bases.
You will assist the senior management and executive team in future state road mapping and aligning technology footprint to meet the organisation priorities. You will participate in technology evaluations and be a key player in enterprise tender responses. The ability to communicate and influence senior stakeholders will be an essential part of this role.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around:
- Own architecture design principles, frameworks, governance and policy with the divisional stakeholders and external delivery teams.
- Collaborate with business units and technical experts to develop business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Develop and maintain end to end architecture with an optimal integration and data strategy with eco systems and business partners
- Develop architecture roadmap illustrating current state to future state in a series of documented transition phases
- Proactively challenge business requirements and solution architectures where needed, and negotiate the best possible outcome
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met
- Lead and connect all parties involved in the solution, including business analysts, project managers, vendors, developers, and more
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery
The successful person will have experience in:
- Working through the enterprise strategy within in large customer oriented corporate companies
- Defining or contributing to enterprise strategies
- Working with employers with diverse product ranges
- Has been involved with customer enablement, product uplift and technology to support customer and products across the enterprise