Enterprise Architect - Applications
The Enterprise Architect will have responsibility for developing, communicating and maintaining enterprise-wide application and integration architectures, strategies, roadmaps and standards that support the business' unit strategies. This will be achieved by:
- Delivering and demonstrating value to the business through the delivery of key application and integration strategies and architectures, as specified by Enterprise Architecture Program of Work
- Working closely with Chief Engineer to align the application enterprise architecture domain with IT Strategy
- Providing enterprise architecture governance across the business, driving the delivery of immediate outcomes and championing the adoption of the architectural standards
- Contributing to the delivery and maintenance of application references models, guidelines and principles, tools, artefacts in line with the Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Providing application architecture and blueprint consultation to solution architects and project managers throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring projects maintain an enterprise-wide view
- Providing vision into target state architectures and develop pragmatic roadmaps to support delivery of major strategic projects
- Providing a balanced point of view when understanding the need for strategic and tactical investments
- Managing and supporting the mitigation/resolution of architectural issues and risks
- Identifying and evaluating new and emerging OT technologies and associated services and providing appropriate advice to key stakeholders, Chief Engineer, the Manager ICT and ICT Steering Committee
- Engaging with external consultants as required to support the definition and delivery of the enterprise architecture program
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualifications in engineering, IT, computer science or similar discipline.
- Extensive experience in industrial process automation, process control, real-time and SCADA solutions
- Significant experience in developing, communicating and implementing application strategies
- Broad experience in a wide range of information systems technologies and technical architectures.
- Experience in the development and implementation of end-state application architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade Chief Engineer and business units of the benefits of the enterprise application architecture and application plans.
- Extensive project management and project consulting experience.
- Demonstrated success at advising at the General Manager level.
- Strong commercial focus