Enterprise Architect - Applications
- Sydney CBD location
- Innovative and collaborative team
- Leading Australian enterprise organisation in the most exciting phase
- 6 months initial contract
Our clients are undertaking major transformation initiatives to implement programs which would enable them to build a sustainable future. This is an exciting phase and will comprise multiple work streams operating in parallel.
- Develop end-state enterprise application architectures, strategies and standards including:
- application architectures and development tools and technologies
- Applications supporting all domain areas
- mobile computing applications
- Maintain key Enterprise Architecture Artefacts in the Enterprise Architecture Repository
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to solution architects, designers and project teams in the development, communication and full lifecycle management of enterprise aligned architectures
- Provide architectural oversight and support over the project lifecycle by liaising with the various business, IT and project stakeholder groups
- Responsible for solution traceability against business and project/program objectives and requirements, responsible for solution architecture change management
- Supporting the business, information and technology architecture domains from an application perspective
- Ensure business units are kept informed on new technologies and developments
- Monitor the marketplace and ensure that application architecture is up to date with best practice.
- Develop evaluation and migration strategies and tactics.
- Degree qualifications in engineering, IT, computer science or similar discipline.
- Significant experience in developing, communicating and implementing ICT application strategies.
- Broad experience in a wide range of information systems technologies and technical architectures.
- Experience in the development and implementation of end-state application architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade ICT and business units of the benefits of the enterprise application architecture and application plans.
- Extensive project management and project consulting experience.
- Demonstrated success at advising at the General Manager level.
- Strong commercial focus
This is a rare opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative and futuristic companies in Australia.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration and call Smita Gosavi at 0294094807 for more details about the role. Job id # 200578