Located at Sydney Olympic Park
Excellent work life balance - 35 hour week + the ability to work from home
Large well known and highly regarded organisation
Our client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect.
The primary purpose of the role is to build a holistic view of the organisation's ICT strategy, processes, information and information technology assets, so that the business requirements and ICT are aligned and linked to corporate level planning and organisational objectives.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide high-level strategic advice for future investment in ICT systems and processes to support organisational objectives.
- Develop ICT architectures and standards for the organisation that support the implementation of the ICT strategy.
- Identify and analyse areas for improvement relating to business practices and processes relating to Enterprise and Business Architecture whilst maintaining an understanding of the implications of change management whilst implementing system changes.
To be considered for the role you will need
- Formal tertiary qualifications in an information technology related field or extensive demonstrated technical equivalent skills and experience.
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certification or extensive demonstrated skills and experience in executing the Architecture Development Method (ADM).
- Strategic thinking and architecture leadership within a small integrated Enterprise and Solution Architecture team.
- Experience in architecture governance and architecture risk management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The benefits of the role include
- A 35 hour week.
- The ability to work from home after time.
- The ability to work a 9 day fortnight if you clock 70 hours over 9 days - that is the equivalent to an extra 4 weeks paid leave per year!
- Flexible start and finish times.
- Located in modern offices that are close to the train station.
- Paid annual leave and public holidays.
- A $160k package
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851 quoting reference 187077