- Permanent role with global technology client
- Work on projects in the resources sector
- Seeking integration and cloud architecture
A global technology solutions client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect possessing integration and cloud architecture experience for a permanent role that will work across project in the resources and engineering industry sectors.
- Define strategic architectures and facilitate alignment of domain roadmaps and key initiatives to strategy
- Lead delivery of application and integration architecture including application portfolio models, integration patterns, principles, strategies and roadmaps
- Contribute to overall development of Enterprise Architecture practice
- Develop models and plans to drive execution of the business strategy
- Develop enterprise-wide architecture and processes to embed the strategic application of change in the management of the organisation
- Facilitate architecture assurance of enterprise-wide and cross-domain architectures.
- Collaborates with and facilitates stakeholder groups
- Strong proven Enterprise Architecture experience in large, complex enterprise environments
- Experience with integration and cloud architecture required
- Excellent leadership, stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work with senior level executives and stakeholders
- Industry relevant certifications would be highly regarded
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Rathna Selvi - (08) 9423 1408 - (Job reference: 247563)