Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Enterprise Architect.
This is a long-term contract for 12 months with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide Architectural leadership through the provision of technical advice to internal and external stakeholders to influence decisions, resolve and provide solutions to business issues consistent with architectural standards and evaluate options for solutions and services.
- Partner with business to develop technology solutions and facilitate the mapping of business requirements to systems and technical standards to ensure alignment of organisational business strategies, and Information System's technology future state, plan, and standards.
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers and Architects to define and design technology solutions that assist the business to meet their business objectives whilst ensuring alignment to architectural specifications and standards.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and thereby optimise the return on technology investment and reduce technical debt.
- Demonstrate experience in building ICT roadmaps, including development of decommissioning plans.
- Undertake detailed level research, and analysis to identify future technology trends, and assess applicability to support business objectives.
- Effectively lead the Architectural practice to meets the needs of the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you should have a minimum of (5) years experience as an Architect in a complex highly integrated technical environment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who have an existing NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: # 242957
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.