Our client is a leading established and reputable brand that makes and distributes software solutions for a rapid changing retail world. They provide a complete process & system solution covering all areas of the business from accounting solutions through to sales, CRM and much more. Evolving from a very traditional of on-premises solution, transitioning to a more modern and essential web/mobile solution.
To aid their transformation they need to hire a team of people. We are looking for a detail-oriented Enterprise Architect to assist in the operations of their organisation. The enterprise architect's responsibilities include improving the current IT infrastructure, optimising business operations, and setting the direction and approach for integrating information applications and programs. The enterprise architect is also responsible for cataloguing, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to adequately perform the organisation's business and technology activities.
Initial fixed term contract will be for 12 months, the project is in infancy and is expected to run for approximately 24-48 months.
Skills & attributes required:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field.
- Experience in system architecture may be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Experience in modelling and graphic representations.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to engage and facilitate effective conversations with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
This is a critical role for our client starting their transformation project. They need your expertise to ensure success of their new business model moving forward. They have a stable, friendly team working in a flexible environment. If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #214659.