We are seeking an Enterprise Architect for an initial 6-month contract based in Brisbane CBD.
Working as a contractor for one of our large mining company clients, you will:
- Set the boundaries of HSES domain and scope of capabilities, applications, own the in-scope technology and business architecture domain capabilities and applications, provide governance and advice on this domain to other architects. Design, strategy and current state solutions.
- Provide architecture guidance and direction for initiatives and opportunities in the domain against the domain roadmap.
- Refine business problem statements and shape initiatives.
- Refine or develop HSES business process flows with the business representative.
- Perform delta assessments between the current state and target state (best practice). Develop a roadmap of the delta with the business representatives.
- Identify and define solution options, following the Strategy.
- Prepare and seek endorsement of HSES entity and data model.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in varying IT roles focused on delivery, operational excellence, engineering and/or architecture.
- Experience in enterprise architecture and at least one of the following IT disciplines (application development, infrastructure) in a large corporate or equivalent consulting environment.
- Hands-on experience with large scale HSES Technology Transformation. Previous experience in implementations of HSES solutions
- Previous leadership experience with increasing scope of responsibility.
- Expert level experience in domain with fluency in emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to balance long-term ("big-picture") and short-term implications of architecture decisions.
- Demonstrated experience influencing key decision makers or senior executives in a large, cross-functional team setting.
- Previous experience with delivering strategy, roadmaps, reference architecture and standards; experience in development of business cases.
- Direct experience in solution architecture role for given domain, with measurable results.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now! OR contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3003 7647 for a confidential discussion today quoting #205982.