- Initial 6-month contract, with chance of extension
- Work for an industry leading client
- Perth CBD location
An industry leading client based in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect for an initial 6-month contract - immediate start!
The role will be responsible for enterprise architecture development, including business architecture, information architecture, application portfolio & technical architecture.
- Enterprise architecture development, including business architecture, information architecture, application portfolio & technical architecture;
- Work across business & technical teams to design and deliver on business solutions.
- Recent, commercial experience working experience in an Enterprise Architecture role;
- Previous experience working within enterprise level ICT environments, within an EA practice;
- Applied Business Architecture;
- Excellent communication, customer & stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Sound analytical, conceptual & theoretical skills;
- TOGAF 9 experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with technology areas including Advanced Analytics, Robotics, Automation & Integration.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience, we are seeking for this role, please apply now via the link below.
Please note: at this point in time we are only able to consider candidates with the relevant experience, who are currently based in WA.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 202373)