Our Education Sector Client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to develop the client's IT strategic direction and provide advice and support key business transformation and IT system update programs and projects. This is a permanent opportunity starting ASAP and requires candidates to be Australian Citizens to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Exceptional experience and understanding in business and data architecture, architecture governance and architecture processes and tools
- Experience in developing, maintaining and implementing an ICT strategy and delivering ICT solutions
- Strong understanding of IT architecture principles and client experience focused design, thinking methods and methodologies
- Experience in successfully managing and leading a technical team
- Experience in the areas of web-based system designing, management information systems (MIS) and knowledge delivery environments and database management
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201232
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.