Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Enterprise Architect for a long-term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering Enterprise Architect services that drive common approaches and provide architecture that supports business needs
- Providing future-state architectures to stakeholders and recording key decisions with adequate traceability
- Developing cost models and provide advice on coast management
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as an Enterprise Architect covering various aspects of architecture such as Data, Infrastructure, Cloud and Application
- Proven stakeholder management skills and ensuring future-state architectures inputs are recorded and considered for development of the architecture
- In-depth ability to work with Solution Architect and communicate program requirements and vision
- Experience in cloud architecture (Microsoft) and Information Security Manual (ISM) is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201597.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.