- 7 - 8 month contract until the end of June 2020
- An opportunity to work in the resources industry
- Perth CBD location
An award-winning global IT consultancy that is expanding at a rapid rate is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect for a 7- 8 month contract until June 2020. You will have an opportunity to drive a key project for a client in the resources industry.
- Complete the Architecture High Level Design and Detailed Design documents;
- Extend/complete the end to end model of the platform and its connections and integrations into the existing landscape (in iServer);
- Leverage existing content in various semi/unstructured forms (iServer, confluence, presentations, documents);
- Validate compliance to standards (e.g. Technology Operational Continuity Architecture Standard);
- Be involved in strategic decision making;
- Support transition to operations.
- Strong, recent experience in an Enterprise Architect role;
- Experience with TOGAF & ArchiMate;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Proven ability to drive a large, complex project;
- Previous mining, oil & gas experience is highly preferred.
If you are interested and have the required experience for this position, please apply now with a resume in MS Word Format detailing all relevant experience. Suitable candidate will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 199245)