- Join an industry leading organization
- An opportunity to join a large-scale IT transformation
- Friendly, flexible work environment
Our client is an industry leading organization currently undertaking a major IT transformation. They are seeking an Enterprise Architect for a permanent opportunity within their team.
This role will be responsible for designing, developing and driving the enterprise standards across the key layers of IT architectures (EA, Security, Information).
- Enable, support & execute the Business Architecture Framework;
- Enable, support & execute the Security & Enterprise Assurance Framework;
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture;
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Information Architecture;
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Security Architecture;
- Design, develop and maintain all Enterprise Maps to allow the CIO a total view of the IT world;
- Ensure alignment of the architectures to the CIO strategy and Business strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage a team of architects in a large and dynamic enterprise environment;
- High knowledge of Enterprise Architecture - standards, approaches, deliverables and methodologies;
- A high level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to liaise and negotiate professionally with multiple stakeholders;
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse and evaluate the impact of strategic technology issues on organisational operations and initiate appropriate responses and recommendations;
- Understanding of Agile delivery frameworks and methodologies.
- TOGAF certification would be a huge advantage.
- Salary packaging available;
- Flexible working environment;
- Discounts on health insurance & other services;
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%;
- Ability to cash out a portion of superannuation as salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 196194)