- Demonstrate knowledge of data architecture - standards, approaches, deliverables and methodologies
- Work for an industry leading organisation
- Become part of a major scale IT transformation
Our client is an industry leading organization seeking an enterprise level experienced Data Architect to design, develop and drive the data strategy and architecture as part of a large-scale IT transformation. The role not only requires expertise in data architecture but also the ability to liaise effectively with multiple stakeholder groups.
This is a permanent role situated within a highly collaborative, supportive and team focussed environment located just 15 - 20 mins from the Perth CBD.
- Design, develop & drive the data strategy and architecture;
- Develop target state architecture, roadmap and transition plans, leveraging appropriate emerging trends and technology to build the data capability;
- Provide recommendations on what is best practice for data architecture;
- Determine the data needs and accommodate data sharing of multiple stakeholder groups;
- Keep abreast of enterprise technologies and innovation that may impact the organization.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a Data architecture role;
- Demonstrated knowledge of data architecture - standards, approaches, deliverables and methodologies;
- Large scale experience in data delivery systems, data warehousing and data management;
- A high level of interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to liaise and negotiate professionally with multiple stakeholder groups, including C Level stakeholders;
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Natural ability to drive continuous improvement and handle change;
- Ideally an understanding of Agile delivery frameworks and methodologies.
- TOGAF OR any relevant certifications would be a huge advantage.
- Salary packaging available;
- Flexible working environment;
- Discounts on health insurance & other services;
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%;
- Ability to cash out a portion of superannuation as salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 199194)