Our client is seeking to engage an Enterprise Architect to work across multiple architectural domains such as business, information, application, technology and information security.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Development and assurance of enterprise architecture artefacts including ICT strategies, position papers and direction statements
- Develop and assure solution architecture artefacts (for example conceptual and logical solution designs, data integration and information models)
- Pre-project planning (for example, development of initiative assessments, requirements analysis, pre-procurement requirements)
- Undertaking options analysis & providing input into business cases
- Ensure the overall direction and integrity of technical products; Enterprise Architecture strategies, roadmaps, principles and standards
- Input into activities such as Proof of Concepts, Innovation Hubs etc.
- Provide strategic advice on technical directions and trends for incorporation into technical strategies
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, such as, Subject Matter Experts ("SME's"), business SMEs, Chief Information Officers and the ICT industry.
Highly desirable attributes:
- 5+ year's proven experience in defining and implementing strategies in a large and diverse organisation.
- 10+ year's proven experience in providing advice, guidance, assurance and delivery of architectural designs for large enterprise solutions.
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and methods.
- TOGAF Certification
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501