Peoplebank are recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to work on a major technology reform project based in Adelaide.
The Enterprise Architect will be required to engage and work with:
- Other Enterprise Architects;
- Directors, managers and technical experts; and
- Senior stakeholders and other subject matter experts of client and other organisation units.
Key Criteria -
The Enterprise Architect required for this position must bring, at a minimum
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect in a large and complex ICT environment;
- Proven experience developing high level costings for technology projects;
- Proven knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and methodologies, with emphasis on capability-based enterprise architecture planning methodologies;
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal); and
- Exception interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
So, if you are an experienced Enterprise Architect looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402