As an Enterprise Architect within the ICT Program Office, you will develop strategic enterprise wide technical, application and configuration solutions
In this role you will:
- Develop enterprise wide infrastructure requirements.
- Review and provide guidance on design processes.
- Develop common standards and templates.
- Engage with suppliers, system developers and other key stakeholders to define and implement security strategies.
- Ensure alignment with whole of government requirements.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen to support and understand how solutions fit business needs.
- Experience in determining infrastructure requirements and preparing current and future industry principles and standards.
- Extensive experience working in project environments and reporting to Project Manager within ICT environment.
- Experience working in complex, multi-tiered, heterogeneous ICT environments. Any experience with Azure or hybrid cloud environments would be an advantage.
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- A strong understanding of network, infrastructure, and cloud architectures and technologies.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills to ensure productive relationships are maintained whilst negotiating successful outcomes.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - #189663
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or eligible to obtain Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.