Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable Enterprise architect for a digital transformation project. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with possible extension options and is working in Canberra's south.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture or similar roles, providing technical advice and leadership to inform management on large scale IT projects and/or program delivery;
- Experience working across multiple integrated technology stacks: e.g. Siebel, .Net, FMW, OPA, SAP, COGNOS, Mobile etc.
- Applied experience developing architecture frameworks and other technical and advisory artefacts or documents, enabling active and applied assurance for IT solution delivery;
- Applied experience working with various SDLC and delivery methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, PRINCE2 etc.;
- Able to prepare and present convincing technical advice to tactical and executive management. This may extend to advice concerning security advice or collaboration to ensure technical exposures are known and minimised;
- Ability to network, negotiate and influence stakeholders across business and IT domains to collaboratively achieve desired outcomes;
- Understand how to evaluate complexity of work and can assess and prepare estimates and advice to gauge future delivery impacts (e.g. Estimates or Bill of Materials).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 189169
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.