Our client is seeking an Enterprise Architect to lead, guide and direct stakeholders including business engagement managers, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution architectures on behalf of projects.
Primary skills of the role include:
- Demonstrated high-level skill and thorough knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices of ICT strategic planning, enterprise architecture, and consultancy management in a large, complex organisation.
- Strong consultation and communication skills including a proven ability to compile and deliver persuasive and concise presentations, briefings and reports to senior executives and the ability to effectively research, facilitate groups and negotiate with senior managers
- Demonstrated high-level skill in writing articulate and concise architecture artefacts including principles, strategies, reference architectures, patterns, standards, frameworks and methodologies which effectively facilitate the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Substantial knowledge and demonstrated experience as a solution architect or consultant in multiple ICT domains in a complex organisation with a large ICT environment.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in at least three of the following ICT disciplines within a multi-tier processing environment: solution architecture, business architecture, application architecture, information architecture, information modelling, technology architecture, cloud architecture, integration architecture, digital platform architecture, or information security.
- Demonstrated strong working experience and ability to lead and facilitate activities related to the review and development of solution architecture methodologies, templates, processes and assurance practices.
- Demonstrated high level skill in reviewing documents and providing constructive feedback in support of architecture assurance and governance processes.
- Proven in depth experience in coordinating highly skilled and experienced technical specialists in the delivery of solution architecture services.
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing and managing relationships with staff, customers, suppliers and executive stakeholders with an exemplary track record in meeting or exceeding customer expectations and optimising business outcomes.
- Strong working experience of solution architecture methodologies, project management methodologies and in the development and review of solution options and roadmaps which are aligned to the Enterprise Architecture of a complex environment.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.