- Work for Australia's leading energy solution provider
- Bring your technical ability and leadership skills to integrate between the new systems and corporate systems
- Lead and mentor the diverse team of technical and functional specialists
- Fantastic 6 months rolling contract role based out of Western Sydney
About the company and the role
My client is Australia's leading energy solution provider and their operations include infrastructure construction and maintenance, customer connections, street lighting and metering and testing services.
The role is designed to provide cultural leadership by executing highly visible execution of the key responsibilities, those being:
- Transparency: This includes establishing and communicating important integration metrics via forums such as stream management forum and enabling strategic decision making.
- Delivery: This includes leading a small team through detailed design, build and testing of enterprise application integrations. Additionally, includes designing, developing and testing some of the Dell Boomi middleware integrations.
Key skills required
- Specialist-level expertise in integration technologies, such as Enterprise Service Bus, iPaaS, Dell Boomi and Tibco.
- Demonstrated experience developing Dell Boomi integrations
- Demonstrated experience integrating geospatial data, and SCADA data will be highly valued
- Demonstrated experience in working within a large delivery program, and an enterprise governance environment
- Demonstrated experience in quality management and assurance of enterprise integrations, including unit testing, stub testing, and end to end testing
Experience within the utilities industry will be highly regarded but not essential.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details.
Job id #197107