Your new company in a nutshell:
You will be joining a leading technology company who are refocusing their strategy and uplifting the way they deliver and create value. This company is going through an exciting period of change, so there is no better time to join and become an agent of change!
What will you do:
This is an Enterprise Agile Coach which will see develop agile transformation strategies that consider the overall enterprise strategy and encompass integrated approaches for efficient and successful outcomes - this is an organisation that recognise not one method fits all so they expect the strategies for different areas to be diverse!
A day in the life:
- Design and facilitate workshops and accelerated problem solving interventions to drive removal of impediments that get in our way of being successful
- Blend both agile and traditional plan-driven management principles and practices in enterprise transformation programs
- Partner with business units and teams across the enterprise to advise on and implement agile standards and techniques, establishing goals to continuously achieve, transform and improve outcomes
- Lead the application and explain the benefit of agile practices across the enterprise
- Encourage a positive change culture
- Be a thought-leader and change champion
- Embed agility principles and artefacts with teams- including hands-on demonstration, training, mentoring, induction, facilitation, and presentation.
- Relentlessly improve on how work progresses from "idea-design-build-test-production-operate" and help drive improvements in the process with teams
Your background, skills and experience:
- 4+ years' experience in an Enterprise Agile coaching/mentoring role
- 3+ years' experience in large scale agile transformation
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1 (PSM 1) mandatory
- Deep understanding of agile delivery, the path to production and other operational aspects.
- Experience in organisational transformation, change management, or other relevant disciplines to assist the transiting to the "new way of working"
- Passion for scaling and transforming agile project delivery.
- Senior management and leadership coaching experience
- Demonstrates critical competencies of a coach including active listening skills, reading a room, strong intuition and emotional intelligence.
- Working knowledge of agility principles and practices of various agile frameworks or methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Lean Start Up, Human Centred Design
What's in it for you:
- Join an organisation who is reputable and known as a market leader
- Join this organisation as they are watched by the international market
- Longevity in the contract or perm opportunities
Does this sound like you? Apply now with your CV in WORD format!