Our client is seeking an experienced Agile Coach to join their new ways of worklog team. The team is responsible for transforming the company, moving away from traditional waterfall way of working.
- Coach leaders but also work with and mentor coaches- a coach to help ways of working
- Enable senior leaders to deliver customer centric solutions. Eg, product design, human centred design
- Create agile transformation strategies that consider the overall enterprise strategy and encompass integrated approaches for efficient and successful outcomes.
- Design and facilitate workshops and accelerated problem-solving interventions to drive removal of impediments that get in our way of being successful.
- Blend both agile and traditional plan-driven management principles and practices in enterprise transformation programs.
- Partner with business units and teams across the enterprise to advise on and implement agile standards and techniques, establishing goals to continuously achieve, transform and improve outcomes.
- Lead the application and explain the benefit of agile practices across the enterprise using a mix of experience, theory and practical exercises in transformation programs.
- Encourage a positive change culture across the enterprise, engaging and collaborating with stakeholders in the development and optimisation of change benefits to business processes, systems and technology.
- Working knowledge of agility principles and practices of various agile frameworks or methodologies
- 4+ years' experience in an Enterprise Agile coaching/mentoring role
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1 (PSM 1) mandatory
- Deep understanding of agile delivery, the path to production and other operational aspects.
- Experience in organisational transformation, change management, or other relevant disciplines to assist the transiting to the "new way of working"
- Passion for scaling and transforming agile project delivery.
- Senior management and leadership coaching experience
- Demonstrates critical competencies of a coach including active listening skills, reading a room, strong intuition and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Lean Start Up, Human Centred Design
Please submit CV in WORD format only