Peoplebank is inviting applications from Design Systems professionals who are keen to be a part of a long-term defence project based here in Adelaide, South Australia.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the excitement of initially living overseas for an approximate 3-year period with the comfort of knowing you will be returning to Adelaide.
Based in Adelaide until early 2019 you will then be fully relocated to France where you will learn the company's best practice operational procedures. You will then return to Adelaide to apply those procedures and methods to local operations.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Defining how the project will utilise the defined engineering technology for the design process.
- Supporting the engineering design team to apply the design process using the designated tools defined for the project.
- Establishing system and operational guidelines to ensure consistency in produced documentation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Australian Citizenship (Mandatory).
- Experience within a complex large-scale infrastructure or defence design project.
- Sound knowledge in 3D modelling software and hardware systems management.
- A relevant ICT or Engineering Degree plus 5 years professional experience.
- Australian NV1 clearance or be eligible.
For a confidential discussion please contact Craig Salmon on (08) 8112 7403.