Our Government client is looking for an Engagement Support Officer to be based in Adelaide on a contract basis.
You are required to support the leadership team to deliver engagement activities for the community.
A high level of communication will be key to this role as you will be dealing with staff at all levels of the organisation as well as stakeholders.
- Assisting in managing the state/territory engagement inbox, responding to enquiries and requests.
- Performing general administrative duties to support in the smooth running of the engagement team.
- Supporting to deliver engagement activities and projects by applying your communications and engagement experience.
- Experience supporting vulnerable people to maximise participation in community.
- Ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Must have experience building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Karen at (08) 8112 7400.