Our client is a global network, product-passionate company using technology to connect high profile brands and retailers with their consumers. Their solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, on a large scale. They attract and connect consumers to discover more about their products and help advance sales. They have offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Australia has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company.
Due to further growth in Australia, they are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to work with internal teams to scope services engagements for new and existing business.
As the Engagement Manager, you will work very closely with the client to understand their specific requirements and assess how each project could be best delivered. You create an action plan for each implementation and gain the client's agreement with every major initiative in the project.
Once a contract is won, you're the main point of contact for the client and are responsible for their successful Services engagement. You coordinate the delivery effort of resources from various practice teams of Consultant and Product experts. You build and maintain excellent client relations. You have a portfolio of clients and are accountable for each client's entire experience and the success of those client relationships.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Five years professional project management/engagement management experience
- Track record of working with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Experience scoping professional services for SaaS implementations
- Experience generating or executing SOWs
- Experience selling or delivering Managed Services engagements
- PMP certification
- Project management experience of SaaS implementations
- Experience in the software/ e-commerce industry
- Ability to communicate well with developers about HTML, CSS, XML, and other Web technologies
This is a critical role for our client, please click 'apply now' and quote #244894.