Our client is seeking an experienced Internal Recruiter to join the career centre team in Sydney CBD. The team is responsible for sourcing the best talent for the company.
- Working in a string recruitment team that specialises in graduate recruitment
- Online application and Resume screening
- Facilitating of candidate Psychometric testing
- Assessing video interviews in accordance with the CARE/STAR methodology. Providing relevant and constructive coaching and feedback enabling candidates to present them self's in the best light possible.
- Strategically selecting candidates to attend Assessment Centres and Final interviews.
- Hold candidate care in the highest regard
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and compliance to processes
- Planning (core team) and facilitation of final interview days (FID's) and Assessment Centres (AC's)
- Completing all administrative tasks required at each stage of the process. Effective time management allowing for forward planning and preparation. Ensure up to date and accurate documentation of all recruitment or Program related data or information.
- Reference & compliance checking in accordance with company and BU specific regulations and requirements.
- Replying to & investigating issues and queries aligned to your allocated Stream(s)
- Attending careers fairs
- Involvement in strategic sourcing (core team)
- Gain a sound understanding of designated business Units to ensure best practice recruitment.
- Assist with elements of project planning and reporting where required.
- Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence to Graduate Lead.
- Adopting a positive and flexible approach to change, seeking opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems.
- Continuously looking for ways to develop, improve and apply new skills and knowledge.
- Identify opportunities for, and/or to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
- Has exposure to end-to-end recruitment process
- A team player
- Ideally someone who has experience working with high volumes within an internal recruitment function or managing a large temp desk in agency.
- Someone who is used to a fast paced recruitment.
- Experience with assessment centres and of PageUp advantageous not critical. We also need a strong communicator, someone who can pick things up quickly, self-motivated, proactive and someone who will contribute to the team in a positive manner.
- Can source the best people and has a sense of urgency
- Open to candidates with Working Holiday Visa and right qualifications
Please submit CV in WORD formant only.