One of our federal government clients is seeking the services of an End User Support Specialist/Technical Specialist - APS6 equivalent.
This is an initial 12 months contract with a 12 months extension option.
The End User Support Specialists will be maintaining ICT Service Management logs, in accordance with internal processes including Incident and Problem Management, Request Fulfilment, and Asset Management, some cloud services work as required.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Identify and monitor workflow, develop mitigation strategies and escalate issues as appropriate
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving the level one issues in computer hardware and software in a mainframe system such as laptops and PCs
- Installing and up grading hardware and software and providing complete assistance while configuring
- Providing general desktop support, project engagement, imaging/ re-imaging PCs, and laptops
- Providing one on one assistance to the end user regarding the technical flaw, either by phone, emails, or in person
- Assist in the management of Cloud Platform changes, issues and risks
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience in Identifying and monitoring workflow, develop mitigation strategies and escalation of issues.
- Proven experience in independent investigation and analysis, identifying, diagnosing, and resolving the level one issues in computer hardware and software in a mainframe system such as laptops and PCs.
- Proven experience in providing general desktop support, project engagement, imaging/ re-imaging PCs, laptops, one on one end user assistance regarding technical flaws, either by phone, email or in person.
- Proven experience in the management of Cloud Platform, issues and risks.
- Proven ability to Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and collaborative relationships with external stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 202221
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.