About the role-
Largest financial Organisation in Australia is looking for a Transformation System Administrator to provide system administrative support to employees and people leaders across multiple projects to enable required system access for authorised employees.
- Support the successful system onboarding and access to third party core systems following the acquisition of a wealth investment business
- Complete ongoing Identity Access reviews on behalf of employees and People leaders accessing the third-party systems to ensure compliance obligations are met
- Manage all system access queries on behalf of the organisation that are sent to the System Enablement Administrator role.
Desirable Skills -
- Experience in systems access maintenance, customer service, or administration preferred
- Good working knowledge of business applications (MS Office, Confluence, Sharepoint)
If this sounds like you, please hit the "Apply" button with your CV in word format.
Or else you can get in touch with Kanika Arora on firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Reference No. 247685