My client is seeking an Embedded test engineer with Chrome OS/Android OS/other Mobile OS experience. Someone who understand circuit board level testing, ARM processors, system logs etc
Skills / Knowledge Requirements (Software)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience, including programming experience in C, C++, Java and/or Python
- 2 years of embedded testing experience, testing kernel images, Unix/Linux environment and embedded Linux
- Experience in manual testing in desktop/mobile domain.
- Knowledge of ARM or x86 assembly
- Knowledge for VMware technology stack (e.g.vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, vSAN etc.)
- Ability to debug complex bugs, be able to review system logs and troubleshoot device failures.
- Experience with bug filing, spreadsheets, docs.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements (Platform/Hardware)
- Experience in circuit board level test engineering, including CPU/chipset, memory, high speed communication interfaces, and/or power supplies.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 5 years of experience and understanding of the system development process including symbol creation, schematics, and board design development, bring-up, and debugging.
- Experience working with OEM/ODM/JDM/CM partners and with industry standard CAD tools.
- Experience with CPU internal architecture, software development from firmware through system level, and security.
- Some experience with high speed design and standard RF/WiFi interfaces at chipset, baseband, and antenna integration levels
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: 200182