- End to End Projects
- Embedded and Firmware Testing
- Automation Testing of software
- Lower North Shore Location ( Flexibility to work remotely once established)
Automation test analyst to construct Automation Testing frameworks and Scripts. The development of comprehensive automated tests and the Implementation / management of automated test systems of Firmware and software
- Design and implement the software automation system
- Write & Review firmware & software test protocols to meet the specified requirements
- Identify and maintain the appropriate tool chain for software & firmware test automation
- Work with Software and Firmware Engineers keep a test system synchronised with the product codebase.
- Create and implement the test plan for the firmware & software life cycle.
- Conduct firmware, software design verification tests
- Conduct unit, integration and system testing when required
- Report and conduct preliminary analysis on test failures.
- Create clear and concise test documentation as part of the development process.
- Work to tight deadlines.
Essential Experience and Key Attributes
- Experience with products involving firmware and embedded software
- Desirable experience with scripting languages and user interface testing tools
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Software, Computer or Electronic Engineering.
- Prior experience in a test-engineering role and a good understanding of different approaches for testing requirements
- Working experience with GIT version control, continuous integration tools (e.g. Bamboo) and task tracking tool (e.g. JIRA
If interested in the role, please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 212406