- Location: Lane Cove
- Perm Opportunity
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join its development team. Working closely with the business you will be responsible for leading the design and development of firmware software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define requirements, code review and project management.
- Create requirements specifications, test plans, test reports and risk assessments
- Perform software and firmware development in Java and C/C++
- Conduct unit, integration and system testing.
- Create software requirement specifications, test plans and protocols.
- Review software protocols.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with the Python, C/C++ and Java programming language.
- Working experience in SpringBoot Framework, Apache DB and Hibernate
- Working experience with commercial or open-source Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) such Linux and FreeRTOS
- Knowledge of task schedulers, threading, mutexes and design patterns
- Good knowledge of API design principles
- Version control tools (especially GIT/BitBucket),
- Continuous integration tools (e.g. Bamboo) and task tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Working in a cross-functional team environment
Great Chance to join a market leader!! For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org