Great opportunity for an Email Producer / Email Campaign Specialist to join this leading Financial Institution where you will code, build, test and deploy simple to dynamically complex emails across the entire Group.
You will optimise eDMs to drive an increase in conversion rates and will ensure that email coding best practice is adhered to with all deployments being mobile responsive. This is a technical role with a focus on continuous improvement towards digital production best practices.
- Create targeted, responsive email marketing campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform
- Transform an image of an email brief into a responsive email campaign
- Use the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) platform
- Use HTML, CSS, SQL and AmpScript to code the brief into the email campaign program
- Build and modify existing email templates
- Assures emails render correctly across a variety of email clients and devices
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the CRM & Digital Team, as well as Marketing Teams
- Make sure the systems automated rules are correct and current
- A/B User Testing
- Using your technical knowledge and background to provide recommendations for improving campaigns
- Minimum 4+ years' experience working as an Email Producer or Email Campaign Specialist
- Experience working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) platform is a essential.
- Strong understanding of various web programs and technologies - Photoshop, HTML5, CSS3
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Ability to manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Experience in project management, traffic management, or managing marketing campaigns or editorial calendars
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and stakeholder deadlines with minimal oversight
- Experience with Agile processes and knowledge of best practices in online and mobile channel development and digital marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Marketing suite of products
- Sound understanding of basic SEO and digital best practices
If you are interested please APPLY now for consideration