Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable Programmer/Developer. This is a 10-month engagement with 1*12 months extensions option and would be working from our Client's office in Tuggeranong, Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in developing a strategy to migrate all the current ISIS legacy letters to the current endorsed software platform, SAP Document Presentment.
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, detailed design, and delivery of quality solutions for the Department's Outbound Customer Communications products;
- Participate as a key member of the ICT development team to provide the technical deliverables for the assigned project/s;
- Develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis of technical requirements;
- Actively participate in the full software development lifecycle
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience (over 5 years) as a Document Composition and Assembly Developer in large-scale Mainframe/Unix/Windows environments and knowledge of, and experience in, the following industry standard publishing tools and technologies:
- EMC suite of products - Compuset, Visual Compuset and Autograph;
- Elixir suite of products;
- Print formats - Metacode, Postscript, PDF, PCL, AFP;
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of ICT development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of Technical Specification documentation.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738, job reference 192475.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.